Become a member
Become a member of the organization that leverages money, access and privilege for social change. Invest in the organization that supports and challenges you and the young people of wealth in your life.
RG membership is divided into the following categories:
Constituent Member: Constituent members are young people (aged 18-35) with wealth.
Alumnus Member: Any former member or participant in an RG program who is now over 35.
Advocate Member: Anyone of poor, working, or middle class status who is aligned with RG’s work.
As a Constituent Member, Alumnus, or Advocate you receive:
- Tools for navigating class, money and wealth. Request a free copy of one of our RG publications.
- Discounted rates for ally organizations events and publications
- Access to member-only areas like our private membership Facebook group. This online community allow you to start discussion threads, ask questions, and build virtual community and resource-sharing.
- Access to All Member Calls.
- Blogging rights! Share your stories and work with the RG network.
Those in the Constituent Member category also receive:
- Reduced rates to RG conferences like TFP, MMMC, and workshops
- Invitations to our leadership development programs such a Praxis groups, all-member conference calls, RG Chapter events, retreats, and campaign summits