Become a Member
Young Person with Wealth
Follow the link above to give to RG at the appropriate dues level or above (see chart below). Check the box on the donation page that indicates that you want to become a member and we will follow-up with you about benefits.
Become a member of the organization that leverages money, access and privilege for social change. Invest in the organization that supports and challenges you.
- Invest in an organization that will support and challenge you, your peers and your family
- Strengthen the power, effectiveness, and impact of social change movements
- Reduced rates to RG conferences, workshops, and events such as MMMC and TFP (formerly CCTFP).
- Access to tools for navigating class, money and wealth. Request a free copy of any of our RG publications.
- Discounted rates for ally organizations events and publications
- Access to member-only areas like our private membership Facebook group. This online community allow you to start discussion threads, ask questions, and build virtual community and resource-sharing.
- Ability to submit to our blog
- Invitation to our quarterly all member conference calls.
- Please note, if your membership expires, you are not eligible for a free book upon renewal for that year.
Membership annual dues: Sliding Scale $250+
Note: If you identify as a young person with wealth but do not currently have access to wealth, you could qualify for a Stepping Stone Membership. Please read the Stepping Stone membership description before applying. Stepping Stone members have access to all membership benefits.
Please contribute an amount that meaningfully reflects your financial situation and your investment in Resource Generation.
Consider using this chart to decide your membership rate:
|Your net financial worth and/or income:||
|Have up to $250,000 in net financial worth and/or $50,000+ in annual income||
|Have $250,000 to $1M in net financial worth and/or $80,000+ in annual income||
|Have $1M to $10M in net financial worth and/or $100,000+ in annual income||
|Have over $10M to $50M in net financial worth and/or $200,000+ in annual income||
|Have over $50M to 101M+ in net financial worth and/or $200,000+ in annual income *||
*For gifts of $10K and above, contact Iimay Ho about becoming a RG Major Donor.
Not sure if this is you?
Please note: Membership fees only cover a fraction of RG’s operating budget. In addition to annual membership, RG constituents, allies, alumni, and supporters are asked to contribute through annual giving campaigns to support both general operating and specific projects and programs.
Dues are tax-deductible – pay your dues in the form of an online donation or mailing us a check.