Become a Stepping Stone Member!
The Stepping Stone Membership level is for young people with access to wealth and/or class privilege for whom our standard baseline constituent membership dues of $250 per year would be truly prohibitive.
This membership level may be a good fit for you if you or your family are in the Top 10% of the U.S. economy based on net wealth or income, but you do not have direct access to that wealth or income yourself at the moment. This may apply to you if you are an undergraduate student.
On average, as a result of joining RG, young people with wealth give away sixteen-times more money to social justice organizations than they did before.
We are 95+% funded by our members and community supporters to ensure that we don’t have to apply for big grants that should go to grassroots social justice organizations.
Because the movement for the equitable distribution of wealth, land, and power needs all of us, we are so glad to welcome you to Resource Generation!
- Investing in the collective! Help us build the organizing infrastructure we need to fight for the equitable distribution of land, wealth, and power!
- Tools for navigating class, money and wealth
- Access to member-only areas like our private membership Facebook group. This online community allows you to start discussion threads, ask questions, and build virtual community and resource-sharing.
- Invitations to all-member programming, webinars, and calls.
- Eligibility to join our National Member Council, a member leadership body that shapes organizational strategy and tactics.
- Blogging rights! Share your stories and work with the RG network.
- Connection to other members through chapter and interest specific listservs.
To become a Stepping Stone member, please donate $60 or more annually (or $5/month).