Today we continue to work on being accountable to those most marginalized by racial capitalism by having a multi-class staff and doing work in partnership with grassroots organizations led by poor and working-class communities toward the equitable distribution of wealth, land, and power.
Want to become an Advocate Member? Membership includes:
- Tools for navigating class, money and wealth. Request a free copy of one of our RG publications.
- Access to member-only areas like our private membership Facebook group. This online community allows you to start discussion threads, ask questions, and build virtual community and resource-sharing.
- Invitations to our all-member conference calls.
- Eligibility to join our National Member Council, a member leadership body that shapes organizational strategy and tactics.
- Blogging rights! Share your stories and work with the RG network.
Want to know more? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.