Resource Generation was founded — 20 years ago — in collaboration with poor and working-class activists. Young wealthy people involved in social justice were called in by non-wealthy folks to do a better job of being transparent about their class backgrounds and align their resources with their values.
Today we continue to work on being accountable to those most marginalized by racial capitalism by having a multi-class staff and doing work in partnership with grassroots organizations led by poor and working-class communities toward the equitable distribution of wealth, land, and power.
Want to become an Advocate Member? Membership includes:
- Tools for navigating class, money and wealth. Request a free copy of one of our RG publications.
- Access to member-only areas like our private membership Facebook group. This online community allows you to start discussion threads, ask questions, and build virtual community and resource-sharing.
- Invitations to our all-member conference calls.
- Eligibility to join our National Member Council, a member leadership body that shapes organizational strategy and tactics.
- Blogging rights! Share your stories and work with the RG network.
Want to know more? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.