Media Room

Check out some of our recent and past media hits!



CNN Live: Police Consider Charging Michael Brown’s Stepfather Alternate Link

December 2, 2014: RG Board member Nakesha Lewis interviewed The son (and daughters) also rise 

December 1, 2014: RG Alumni Farhad Ebrahimi is quoted


Huffington Post: Money Stories: Jessie Spector

November 26, 2014 


The Daily Pennsylvanian

September 10th, 2014


Liberty Hill Blog 

August 6, 2014: RG alumni Zoe Foxley’s family foundation work with mentions of RG


KGNU Community Radio: It’s the Economy  

July 31, 2014RG Member Mac Liman interviewed by Maeve Conran 0:30-22:00


Worth Magazine: The Business of Modern Families 

June – July 2014


Lakeside School Alumni Magazine: Political organizer, philanthropist, “radical” dad 

Spring 2014


The Seattle Times: Well-paid young Seattle techie prefers giving to riches 

March 12, 2014


Grassroots Fundraising Journal: Donor Perspectives on Giving 

May 2013


Crossroads Fund: Moving Money – Making Change 

February 5, 2014



The New Yorker: Kitchen Table Giving 

December 23, 2014


Alliance Magazine: Going All Out for Social Change  

December 2, 2013 


TED: Does Money Make You Mean? 

October 2013: RG is mentioned at the 15 minute mark


Al Jazeera: The Problem with Philanthropy 

August 30, 2013 Wealthy young: Tax us to pay for schools! 

September 26, 2013 


Nonprofit Quarterly: Millennial Philanthropists Decry Philanthropic Interference in Schools 

September 25, 2013


Newsworks: Philanthropy won’t save Philly schools; rich people should pay more taxes 

September 24, 2013 


The New York Times: Younger Generations’ Approach to Investing 

September 20, 2013


Huffington Post: The Heart of Community: Reflections on Justice & Giving 

September 10, 2013


The Valley Advocate: Wealthy Noho Activist Gives it Away 

August 28, 2013


Marketplace: Giving away your inheritance 

August 16, 2013


Compromiso Empresarial: Jóvenes filántropos: comprometidos y exigentes 

August 2013


Compromiso Empresarial: Retrato de una filántropa de la próxima generación 

August 2013 


USA Today College: ‘Class Confessions’ Launch Socioeconomic Discussion on Campus 

April 23, 2013


Worth Magazine: The Guilty Age 

April 1st, 2013


Marketplace: The young and rich: ‘Give away our wealth 

March 29, 2013


New York Times: Among Young Inheritors, an Urge to Redistribute 

March 26, 2013


EuroMoney: Backlash against rich challenges big banking industry 

February 13, 2013


New York Times: Family Foundations Prepare for the Next Generation 

February 8, 2013




PFund Newsletter: Sarah Abbott Donor Profile

Summer 2012


New York Times: What to Tell the Children About Their Inheritance and When 

July 20, 2012


NPR’s Marketplace: Happily ever after in a cross-class marriage 

June 22, 2012


North Star Fund: REVIVE: In pursuit of something larger 



Inspired Legacies: The Next Generation of Philanthropy 

Spring 2012 Occupy’s heiress 

March 17, 2012


Town & Country: The War Within the 1% 

January 2012



New York Magazine: Because These Little One-Percenters Are Standing With the 99 Percent 

December 11, 2011


Broadside Blog: The View from One PercentLand 

November 11, 2011


Yes! Magazine: We Are the 1%… And We Stand With the 99% 

November 9, 2011


Christian Science Moniter: Occupy Wall Street’s latest converts- the 1 Percent? 

November 2, 2011


LA Times: Website lets wealthy 1% show support for the other 99% 

November 2, 2011


William Rice, Americans for Democratic Action. Bellingham Herald: Coming out of the money closet to support Occupy Wall Street 

October 26, 2011 Tumbling to the Protests 

October 24, 2011


MSNBC: ‘Occupy’ Protesters find allies in ranks of the wealthy 

October 21, 2011


Mogulite: Trust Fund Babies Who Support the 99 Percent? Yep 

October 21, 2011


Wall Street Journal: Super Wealthy Join Protesters on Wall Street 

October 20, 2011


Change Nation: Standing with the 99% 

October 17, 2011


Chronicle of Philanthropy: Nonprofit Brings Together Young Wealthy People to Support Wall Street Protesters 

October 14, 2011


Faith Forward: Ten Things Christians Should Know and Do About the “Occupy” Protests 

October 14, 2011


Newser: Wealthiest Join Blog to Back Protests- They’re the Fabled “One Percent.” 

October 14, 2011


The Valley Advocate: Raise My Taxes – A wealthy Northampton activist brings her powerful message to OWS 

October 13, 2011


Good Magazine: People are Awesome – New Blog Features Millionaires Who Stand With Occupy Wall Street 

October 13, 2011


Huffington Post: Occupy DC – A 1 Percenter Makes Common Cause with the Other 99 

October 11, 2011


Reuters: Where young, wealthy people find help giving their money away 

August 17, 2011


Resource Generation Videos

{loadposition rg_youtube_featured }





Other Videos Featuring RG:

Other articles Featuring RG (2010 and earlier):


Have media documentation about RG to share? Send it our way! Email