Become an Alumnus Member of the organization that leverages money, access and privilege for social change! Join today!
RG is strengthened and inspired by the support of its over-35 alumni, whose financial contribution supports the next generation of Resource Generation! The RG Alumni Network provides a chance to connect across generations to build greater power and movement. Your work for systemic change doesn’t end when you turn 35, so why should your support for RG and our community?
As an Alumnus Member you receive:
- Tools for navigating class, money and wealth. Request a free copy of one of our RG publications.
- Discounted rates for ally organizations events and publications when available.
- Access to member-only areas like our private membership Facebook group. This online community allows you to start discussion threads, ask questions, and build virtual community and resource-sharing.
- Blogging rights! Share your stories and work with the RG network.
- Invitations to our all-member conference calls and RG Chapter events.
- Connection to other Alumni via our Alumni list serv
Alumnus dues start at $250/ year and up (and should be adjusted to meaningfully reflect your access to wealth)
Hey! You are RG Alumni. You probably have spent a lot of time working out your giving plan already—but we are still here for you if you need us. Contact us if you want to talk through your long term support of RG or if you are interested in becoming a RG Major Donor (giving at least $1,000 a year for 3 years).
Not sure if this is you?
Please note: Dues only cover a fraction of RG’s operating budget. In addition to annual membership, RG constituents, allies, alumni, and supporters are asked to contribute through annual giving campaigns to support both general operating and specific projects and programs. If you hear from us during one of these campaigns let us know how you’re engaging with your Alumnus Membership!