Become an Advocate of the organization that leverages money, access and privilege for social change! Join today!
RG has always depended on and is incredibly grateful for the leadership and support of people from across the age and class spectrum. If you are inspired by our work and believe in organizing young people with wealth to leverage resources for social justice and are not a person with wealth who has been through RG’s programming, we invite you to become an Advocate!*
*If you are over 35 and identify as wealthy or class privileged, but discovered RG after you turned 35, we recommend considering giving at the level of our constituents or alumni.
As an Advocate Member you receive:
- Our gratitude. Thank you for supporting our work!
- Tools for navigating class, money and wealth. Request a free copy of one of our RG publications.
- Access to member-only areas like our private membership Facebook group. This online community allows you to start discussion threads, ask questions, and build virtual community and resource-sharing.
- Invitations to our all-member conference calls.
- Eligibility to join our National Member Council, a member leadership body that shapes organizational strategy and tactics.
- Blogging rights! Share your stories and work with the RG network.
Advocate dues are sliding scale based on income and access to wealth.
Sliding scale means it’s pay what you can. We suggest starting at $25 annually. If you’re able to give more it is much appreciated!
Not sure if this is you?
Please note: Dues only cover a fraction of RG’s operating budget. In addition to annual membership, RG constituents, allies, alumni, and supporters are asked to contribute through annual giving campaigns to support both general operating and specific projects and programs. If you hear from us during one of these campaigns let us know how you’re engaging with your Advocate Membership!